CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Reason Behind This Blog

Heyy All!!!

So yeah I just made a blog...Abby (there's my love in the picture....it's not me trust me!!! jk LOVE U ABBY MAVITY!!!)made one that was waaay cool and a fun idea so I recommend it to you too! Anyways the story behind this blog is simple. I asked Abby for ideas and she told me about this song called Any Day Now (Megan's Song) by Justincase. I've never heard it but it's like a cute love song obviously for a girl named Megan. So yeah thats the main reason.
Here's a site for lyrics http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justincase/anydaynowmeganssong.html its a cute song

And actually I've missed stuff like this ever since I've lost my myspace so I'm excited.

I'll write some background later but that's all for now!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE YOU MEGAN! ...Even if I do look like a man in that picture.

Barisax2 said...

Hi
mwhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahhaahhahahahaahhahahaahhahaha
ive gone CRAZY