CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

a little "all-about-me"

okay this is my first "real" post





hello hi hola my name is megan (call me meg i lik it better...megan's great too anything) I'm 14 and one month and i'm crazy. like pretty much insane. but that's a different story. i like pink, chocolate, and yeah. my favorite thing to do though is to laugh. there's never a day (or an hour) in my life without me laughing at one thing or another. i cant say "hi" to someone without laughing. im a happy person.


i love to sing!!! laaaa laaaa laaaaa whether its in the car, shower, wherever. i love it. its my passion and i cant get enough of it.






music is my life! i cant go throughout the day without it. anything and everything--country pop rock--yeah pretty much that's all but i love it!! Again, I'll sing alone to anything no matter who is around. You can find me in my room dancing to random music and singing alone like I'm performing it. I make up random dances on the spot and sing with a hairbrush. I play the piano--sometimes when I sit down, I play my heart out and forget who's around and where I am..it's a really cool feeling and just a little interesting thing I do...when I'm playing church hymns I'll sing the alto line while playing the melody to strengthen my singing.

other random thing i love is ICONS!!!!! i cant make them at all but i love looking through a bunch of them!!! send me your icons if you like!! my fave are love icons cuz they're so darn cute!!! here's a few of my fave love and other icons........



and I don't know what I would do without all my friends!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! I love them sooo much!! <33>







and of course, I'm LDS so I don't know what I would do without the Church. Just knowing some of the stuff we do, it helps soo much!!!! Even though we crazy kids get up at "omigosh-30" to go to seminary every day, it's sooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!! =] although I would die in early morning so I admire all you who go!!!!! (haha like the other day going home in the car...i almost CRIED when thinking about it!?! hahah)



sooo...........that's really all for now.........a little "all-about-me"

1 comments:

Abby said...

THAT LAST PICTURE WAS ON MY BIRTHDAY! WHOOP WHOOP!