CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Friday, December 28, 2007

MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(wow this happened a while ago but i forgot to post it.............it happened the friday after christmas lol)
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! i made my 3rd (yes crazy i know but true) trip to Magic Mountain on Friday!!!!! Oh my it was soooo fun!!!! Okay so the Malloys have passes so they (Kevin, Kat, and Lizz) took Jason, Pearl and Emma Aldridge and me. It was my 3rd trip as I already said, they took the same group one other time. (my other time I was soo little that I stayed in the Bugs Town or whatever the whole day.....oh wow!!) So we started off by checking the line for the dreaded Tatsu...but it was long so we walked over to Déjà Vu which was probably my favorite ride from last time. But my memory slipped and I freaked!!! I HATE that feeling of falling with gravity pushing down on you and if the seat brakes, you're down for!? Emma was freaking out and Jason was lik "I'm gonna die!!" ;]
it was soooooooo funny!!! So then we went on Riddler's which is fun as well...but I left my phone in my pocket so I couldn't enjoy the ride, I was just freaking out the whole time my phone was going to fall!!!! Then we went on Batman. I've never been on that one and yeah it was fun again. Then we went on Colossus which I can't stand that ride!!!!!!! lol I seriously hate it!!!!! I took pictures on it though hahah it hurt my head a lot though Kat videoed it..once she sends me pictures and videos I'll put them on....
Then we went on Scream.....omigosh i love it!!!!!!! I don't think I really hate any of these rides...lol Although it started to get really cold then so my eyes were watering from the rushing of cool air into my eyes. But the feeling that you get soaring whipping around the track like flying!!! It's almost impossible to explain that feeling!
sister malloy brought us lunch--wendys' and me and lizz had a funnel cake while every else had ice cream (wat a crazy thought----ice cream when its FREEZING lol)
i didn't like uh revolution i think--it hurt my head sooooooooo badly!?
we went on that pirate Buccaneer ride like 3 times!?! seriously..............it was kinda getting old but hahah i took videos on that!??!
oh i also went on Goliath which i told myself (and actually vowed in my journal) that i was never going to go on.........i freaked with lizz!?! it was scary!!!!!!!!! actually after the drop it was find but just going up up up for like 10 minutes and down in lik 3 secs--wow its a major thrill......kat was *video taping* down the drop and back up again!?!? she takes after her mom though....haha apparently sister malloy did one time hahaha
we went on lots of rides............but definitely the WORSE RIDE EVER was the last one--the one we waited for like an hour and a half at 5:30ish at night-------
TATSU!?!??!?!? OMGOSH
people
i swear
it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary!!!!!!!!!!!!
i closed my eyes the WHOLE TIME!!!!!!
i freaked!?! i almost thought i died!?!? (well thats bc when they took the picture i thought it was a huge blinding flash and was lik oh shoot, i fell off and died...then i opened my eyes.........)
its lik also the LONGEST ride ever
and it wouldn't end. i was shaking after and freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!
all in all--i dont think i would do that ever again!!!!!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

so i have pictures but i have yet to figure out how to get my pix and videos from my phone on the computer....actually my dad figured out but he hasnt shown me yet.........so i will add to this when i get the goods...........lol

all in all----love magic mountain!!!!!!!! almost better than d-land........except no fast passes and longer lines with scary people!!!!!!!

0 comments: