CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

oh my its TWILIGHT!!!

okay so my obsession for twilight has started up again lol.

THEY HAVE PICKED THE ACTORS TO PLAY BELLA AND EDWARD!!!!!!!!
For those of you who haven't read the books (Shame on you!?!?!) these are the two main characters of the books. Here's some of the info on the cover on the book.

About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him--and I didn't know how dominant that part might be--that thirsted for my blood.
And Third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


I'd never given much thought to how I would die-though I'd had reason enough in the last few months-but even if I had, i would not have imagined it like this...surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Folks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.

What Bella doesn't realize is the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and others at risk. And it might be too late to turn back...

OMYGOODNESS LOVE THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So anyways they've picked an EDWARD AND BELLA!!!!!!
They didn't pick my actors I wanted but the Bella ought to be good. She actually looks the part.
Here's Bella.


Her name is Kristen Stewart. She'll be in a like three upcoming movies including Twilight in 2008. But she was Lisa in Zathura. So yeah that's all about her.
I think she's a pretty good Bella but my idea of Bella (along with many other fans) was Emily Browning.






Here's an icon of her. She was the girl in Series of Unfortunate events and yeah she would be a better Bella but the actress they chose is pretty good.





Now.....for Edward...yeah I guess you could say I'm pretty angry about him......oh well it's just a movie right??

Well any any of those actors/people i don't even know who they are that fans made icons for.

They would have worked for me though. Seriously!! Like this kidd yeah he'd be better.
really I would have been FINE!!!
BUT no.......who did they chose!?!?


CEDRIC DIGGORY FROM HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's crazy!?!?! They are clashing my 2 favorites HARRY POTTER AND TWILIGHT!!!! it's like UNTHINKABLE!!!!
okay yes I'm all better now.....it's not that big of a deal i know...
here he is...sob sob
he's not terrible...yeah they coulda chosen better but he'll do i guess. lol
i mean...its Cedric...NOT Edward.........


here's some other cool icons fans have made.........i LOVE twilight though........I'm seeing this movie at MIDNIGHT no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!






i really like this one it shows Edward and Bella

this is like my favorite Bella line about Edward hahahaha





well that's all for now

YOU MUST READ THE BOOKS IF YOU HAVEN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<33333

0 comments: