CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

TAAAG!!!!

Tagged:

How to play this game.

Post these rules on your blog:

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts about yourself.

Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....


3 Joys


1. Getting new emails :]

2. Ranting haha


3. Listening to music


3 Fears


1. Someone spoiling Breaking Dawn for me :'(

2. Car accident cause by a semi-truck! (huuuuuuuuge fear that i faced this past two days!)

3. Losing a close friend or family member


3 goals


1. Plan this trip to MM for once and for all!!

2. Have you all meet Whitney and have a wonderful time w/ her!! :D

3. Straight A's (prepare yourself for the storm ben cause i'm sooooooo gonna win!!!)


3 current obsessions/collections


1. Twilight.

2. SECONDHAND SERENADE.

3. Gmail like always!


3 random/surprising facts


1. If you start talking about movies with me, there is a reaaaaaallly good chance I will say I haven't seen it. (unless it's disney) Try it some time...

2. I don't like singing in front of other people. Well like if you said to me sing right now, I would say no. I will gladly sing if a piano is being me and well rehearsed. The few people to hear me sing not like that are A) family while im in my room B) if im on the phone or something and i'm on hold....and yeah thats about it!

3. I'm a big music freak. Can't leave home w/out my ipod.

TAG:
Aunt Stacy, Emily, and Lizzzzzzzzzzie!!!!!!!! (my newest blogger :D)

0 comments: