CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July!!!

the fourth of july
a holiday that needs to be had (and im glad we do) but an interesting holiday at that
so i think i was being punished (for reasons that dont need to be explained)
but when i got home at 11 my parents tell me this year its my turn
my turn to do wat? you might ask yourselves.
well
you know our little hometown parade?? (the one thats like 2 hours of cars and people walking thats never enjoyable cuz you're probably sitting in the sun??)
well for as long as i can remember, my dad will go lik 3 hours early and save this huuuge ole section that'll still be in the shade for like all my moms family (and whoever comes late from the ward who can squeeze in with 6 other families)
yeah sounds enjoyable eh?
so my parents tell me "we're waking you up at 6:45 (earliest i've woken up all summer :[ ) and you'll sit there for like 2 hours and save seats for the family"
again already sounds enjoyable eh?
so i didnt get a whole lot of sleep (finally fell asleep around 1ish) because my room is getting repainted and there were no curtains just a sheet so a loooooot of light came in.
so i get over there and there is like no one down where we are gonna sit (yet that is).
i have never ever said good morning soooo many times repeatedly!!!!!!!! it got reaaaaally old and annoying and it wasnt all that good anyways!!!!!!
so finally around 9 (its been two hours) charlotte reinginger shows up so now im hanging out with her which was soooooo much better than playing solaitre by myself listening to a CD cuz my ipod died.
depressing eh?
so then the hintons arrived finally and then the dobbs arrive.
and finally around 9:45 my family arrives.
i was thanked many times and quite ready to go home.
but the "fun" didnt end there!!!! now i have to sit for another 2 hours and watch a parade
oh what fun.
so yeah the parade was not really enjoyable (and my dad kept saying happy independence day like a freak instead of happy 4th like normal people!!!!!!!!! but we love him anymore)
and it was like our whole ward left and all my friends (well a lot of them anyway :) so i didnt have kacy to hang out with at the parade!!!!!!!! :[[[
here's me and all my cousins (and there were like 3 or 4 not pictured lol)

me and charlotte (its the phantom of the 4th!!!!!!!!)


so then.....i get home and its time to start paintin'
so me and my dad are gonna stay home from the family BBQ since i wasnt feeling up to swimming and paint my room. so we start and then he doesnt need my help....so as i'm rushing away to freedom "a.k.a. gmail" im told to get some chores done........so i do..........
and watch pirates 2 which isnt as enjoyable as a swim party.....hmph
so then my sisters get home tired and wet from the party and they are given baths and then we go to stevenson ranch for fireworks, which is my favorite part of the 4th. (actually my favorite part was the peach cheesecake made by Stacy mmmmMMMMmmm yuuuuuuummy!!!!!!!!)
so we get up there and theres no one there who is my age...and finally tanner comes
so we were chillin and then the funniest thing happened!!!!!!
lauryn turns on her flirt and is totally all over tanner!!!!!!!!! it was soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!! she's like hugging him and then she starts kissing his cheeks and his chest and OH MAN it was soooooooo funny!!! tanner's just like heeeelp meee!! and im sitting there laughing and she did it for a long long lonnnnnnnnnng time!!!!!!!! so finally we get lauryn off tanner and then basically the fireworks started and wooooooooow there were AWESOME!!!! the ending was amazing
and all in all i enjoyed the end of the 4th.......
but then
haha my evening was not so fun haha
so since my room smells like paint and i didnt want to take my chances that i would like not wake up tomorrow......anyways......so i slept on the couch.......
we(my parents and i) watched an old psych and then i could finally go to sleep
BUT i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gianormous that i couldnt really fit and stretch out without my feet hanging on the edge of the couch aka the arm rest!!!!!!! which is just soooooo uncomfortable so i was like crouched in a little ball with one blanket and i woke up at like 4 and was like oooooooh this night isnt over!!!!!!!
so this is what i get to look forward to tonight sunday night and now its looking like monday night! :[ :[ :[ how sad!!!!!
but at least my room is getting done.....for only the next 3 years of my life!!!
but my "room" is spread throughout the dining room and right outside my door in the hallway!?! and its kinda annoying cuz my makeup and hair stuff is in the hallway but my blow dryer was in the dinner room so now everything is all mixed up and i cant find anything!?!??!?!?!
sigh deeply.........
so thats about life right now
tomorrows fast sunday (for those of you who dont know that means meg will be very cranky from early in the morning till dinner lol JK but its where we go without food or drink for two meals) so im not looking forward to church cuz my stomach will be growling!!!!!!!
<3

0 comments: