CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

:D

:D
i have something cool to say
brother heybourne is our new sunday school teacher!?!?!?!
aka
KIRBY HEYBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you're mormon this is a HUGE THING :D :D :D
aka SINGLES WARD 1 & 2, SONS OF PROVO, THE R.M., and many moooore!!!!
hahaha
a little bit of excitement in my life :]
watch his newest hilarious commerical
(btw apparently liz told me those shorts are brother thompson's running shorts!!!!! hahahah)

funnny stuff---yes that's my new sunday school teacher :D
oh yeah i went to MM yesterday had lik the best day of my summer so far it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! ill post tomorrow or maybe i dk when.....haha
♥MEG♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really serious!!!?? I don't know if I believe you. Are you joking!? I have to know!! WOW!! I can't even believe it.

Stacy said...

Crazy commercial! Have fun in Sunday School. Maybe he'll wear the outfit from the commercial (or at least bring some snickers bars...that's what the commercial was about, right??)! Ha ha!