CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Friday, June 6, 2008

update

so here's the update!!!!!!! :]
soo....last time i wrote was waaaaaay back in may and a lot has happened!!
I went to top 3 American Idol which was AMAZING!!! David A. was talking to us the whole time and we saw the Cheetah Girls and all the top 12!!! And Paula came over and kissed my cheek and gave me a hug!!!!!!! haha that was funn!!!

So then Spring Concert rolled around and that was pretty fun! My secret sister gave me a bunch of candy which me and Chelsea ate!!!! My solo/quartet thing went well and on the first night I got to do tickets and I must have told a *ton* of people the wrong seats!!!!!! haha

Then uuuhhh banquet came!! We all voted in polls for different awards. And I won the award "Most Improved Singer!!!!!!" which was awesome!!!

Then we got yearbooks which brought tons of yearbook signing (and a sore back from a very heavy bag since the yearbook is like a textbook!!!!!!) I have a drawing of Tyler and Cole's perspective of "Edward" which happens to be a monkey!!!!! They enjoyed drawing that and labeling the different things such as his banana and such!!! Good times! :]

Then finals came around!!!!!! I was flipping out about them!!!!!!!! BUT all the hard work paided off because I have HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST found out and am flipping out!!!!!!!!!!!!! My english teacher emailed me telling me I got an A in ENGLISH!!!!! This now means my GPA is a 4.2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!! I'm soooo SUPERLY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

And along with the good grades.......my spanish teacher informed my aunt (who is Mrs. Mitchell for those of you who don't know lol) on thursday that I got the 2nd highest grade in my Spanish class on the final!!!!!!!!!! The 1st highest, Mr. Sumner said, is Kim who speaks Spanish already!! I was sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! :] :]

So then we went to the movies and saw Indiana Jones which was WEIRD!!!!! haha it was me chelsea nancy nikki lauren taylor kacy and danielle who saw it....and it was just a lot too sci-fi for me...like good action and shia's realllllllllllllly cute!!!! hahha so i enjoyed *that* part of the movie haha but otherwise aliens??? i mean cmon!??!!

So today was Amanda's Wizard of Oz performance and it was SOOO CUTE!!!!!!
Amanda was the narrator and here are some kids in the wards' parts.
Max Heyborne: Oz
Luke Christensen: Scarecrow
Cade Albright: Tin Man
Sonora Bartley: Dorothy
Faith Hopkin: The Wicked Witch of the West
Allison Thompson:Winkie/Kitten
and yeah that was waaaaaaaay cute!!!!! Everyone did really well!!!!! Especially Amanda :D

So then I went and helped out at Kacy's sister's b-day party at Chuck-E-Cheese which was waaaaaaaay fun lol!!! they have a lot of new things and it was fun!!!!! me and kacy and abby took a ton of pictures and videos so I'll post them as soon as Abby Dear sends them!!!!!! It was pretty funn!!!!!!

So now I'll chillin and feel kinda sick I think I'm getting sick which uuuuhhh!!!!!!!!!! So annoying!
So yeep yeep there's your update!!!!!!!!!!! :]
This summer there'll be a lot of blogs!!!!!!
<3 me <3

0 comments: