CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

yesterday

oh.
wow.
yesterday was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
so basically...it was collaboration day, which was nice cuz i woke up at 6:10 and just went to seminary, where we played scripture mastery KARAOKE!!!!!!! it was wonderfully funny and fun lol....so then i went home and finished all my homework and then decided to curl my hair.
oh man, it was fun and looked really cute, if i do say some myself. (nikki jordin taylor and nancy named them during lunch lol) so then we got to school kinda late because lauryn decides to get out of her PJs just when we're trying to leave to pick up chels....so we were late...haha
so then i went to spanish and woot woot!! there was FOOD!!!!!! lol it was waaay good too!! then i went to english and found out I HAVE AN A-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HECK YEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!! finally too!!!!!! then lunch was amazing as usual.....we watched each other....i looked really stupid and of course he looked at me when i was randomly pointing to olivia....and i was lik shoot he just looked and then chels looked and was lik no he's not oh my he's looking lol.....so THEN we were walking to science, me and olivia and i was walking like RIGHT NEXT TO HIM and theeen!!!!!!!!!!! i was caling to olivia so we could walk together and she waits a sec and decides to cross over when i walk RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!!!!!!!!! like not even a foot away and i'm sure he could hear my <3 beating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thats lik my fav icon!!!!!!!) so then after science, i had it all figured out about where he would probably walk and we walked that way and i was lik ugh i dont see him!!!!! i had my sunglasses on and i looked all cool B-) and THEN he's like RIGHT THERE and i freaked out and olivia was lik "oooooooooooooooooooh" hahahah he looked again and there was ANOTHER moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so needless to say yesterday was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best day of my lifee!!!!!!
today wasn't too great.....yeah a good day but i didn't love it as much as yesterday.........
and oh btw.......i think he might just kinda like me..........
but
as tori said today "you love what you can't have." :D
i'll leave you on that note. <3

0 comments: