CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Monday, March 3, 2008

so.......

how many of you have heard about my life???? :Dso this weekend was COMPLETELY boring....the party got canceled and then I didn't have to bbsit.......... :'( but i got my hair done and WOW it looks amazing if I do say so myself :]
well events coming up that I'm psyched for!!!!!!!!!!
-MARCH 15!!!!!!!!!!! CHURCH DANCE!!!!!!!!!! :D i doubt he'll come but oh even if he does and we don't dance I'll be happy just to watch him!!!!!!! :] lol
-there's actually a few bday's coming up........kacy's is TODAY, abby's is TOMORROW, danielle's is on EASTER, Kaytay's is on MARCH 11!!!!!!! yeeaah our march kids!!!! lol
-MARCH 8--*modest* prom fashion show at the Skycrest building at 5---this is gonna be super fun!!!
-MARCH 14-15 Encore, Hart's competition, which I'm not going to and we don't even perform!? :'( bummer, eh?

MARCH 27-30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAN FRANSISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT WOOOT

well, that's all for now........i guess lol


♥ megs ♥

0 comments: