CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

schooooooooool!!!!!!!!! :D

wow
school has definitely had its ups and downs but i think its finally safe to say that
school is wonderful!!!!!!!!
ok so obviously the studying homework and stuff is not fun.......but the social aspects are very uh exhilarating!! lol
lets take a look through my schedule........
bio--well no one talks in this class which is kinda annoying!!! but i lik this class for unexplained reasons :]]] and besides that the class is SIMPLE!!! i have a 99.2 at the moment....wow
history--probably one of my favorite classes!!! mrs. parra is HILARIOUS and that class is just soooooo funn!!! nancy is in it and i love finally having another class with her!! and then there's cait sitting in the "arctic zone" aka right under the air vent!!!!!!!
math--well the class is nice cuz i get most of my homework done!! but uuuuuh HONORS alg2/trig?? sicccckkk!!!! lol should be interesting
SHOW CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looooooove it!!!!!! i sit next to shannen lol and we eat grapes!! and then ryan sits on my other side which is hilarious as well!!!!!! we are currently working on hunchback of norte dame........should be interesting seeing as us girls are dressing up as gypies.....hmmm....
english--uuuuugghh no one talks in this class either because my teacher is super quiet and yeah! me and pearl laugh the whole time cuz the teacher is pretty random!!!! the other day he's like okay let's use the word cat...kittie cat...catz...there's the musical called cats...great music....
raaaaaaaandom!!!!!!!!!!!!
me and pearl were cracking uupp!!!!
and then my other favorite class--
SPANISH!!!!!!!! its lik the most fun class ever!!!! great way to end my day!!!! its a small class and i sit by alyssa and brianna and its just a lot of fun!! the other day we had a verb conjugating relay race!?!?! haha OUR SIDE WON :]]]
so all in all school is going pretty darn good! i think this year is gonna be awweeesome!!!!!
i hope that was enough of an update for you all!!!!!!
tomorrow i might write a post about my knee.........lol just because.......
<3meg

0 comments: