CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

so i have to share some funniness that just happened

so this is just another ordinary day on...........


.........GMAIL CHAT.........
so this was my status....

"This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital To rock (a rhyme), that's right (on time) It's Tricky is the title, here we go... It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky) *my dear mother knew all the words to this song!?!?* hahahaa :D"

(reason behind this) my mom was singing along to the ford music video commercial from last weeks idol. so i looked up the song and its soooo repetivie and such its hilarious (see my playlist all the way at the bottom...lol)

so tonight that above was my status message on gmail.
then....my aunt stacy turns on her status to:
"Megan, see if your mom knows these words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhUx3ENL-RQ"
check out the video. seriously. click on it. i can't embed it...watch it!!!!!
so theeeeen.........me and stacy are like cracking up over this and she's "singing" (over chat lol) the lyrics.
so i change my status to "i missed da bus :]"
and now at the same time i'm talking to lizzie. and she changes her status to
"I came to Meg's rescue and picked her up in the malloy bus" hahahaha
so theeeeeen......
kat is on and she changes her status to
"I came to her [meg's] rescue, threw you [liz] out of the bus and put her [meg] in your place! Then I drove away laughing! Mwhahaha!!!!"
hahahah it was pretty funnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love lifeee!!!!!!!
well thats all for now
<33 megs <33

0 comments: