CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Mr. Darcy <333

i LOVE pride and prejudice!!!!!!!!!! (this is a different video that i like better)



some of our favorite quotes when watching the movie w/ kacy, liz, kat, charlotte, and pearl--

"It's called passion, guys" -Megan (when darcy and lizzie are dancing alone in the room) "Or boring dancying" -Charlotte

"What are men compared to rocks and mountains?" -Mary

"Come look at my house!" -Charlotte "Come look at my naked pictures!" -Pearl

"We'll send a smoke signal." -Charlotte

"Megan, are you crying??" -Charlotte (at end scene when confessing their love) "No I have something in my EYE." -Megan

"I thought you hated that man." -Mr. Bennet "That would be a misunderstanding." -Charlotte. "I think you missed the sunset." -Pearl

hahahah there's nothing like a pride and prejudice movie marathon!!!!!!!!!
<3

0 comments: