CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

my FRIDGE!! :D

Followers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Today

dedicated to my BFF NANCY!!!!!!!

so i'm going on a run in lik 10 minutes
apparently my little cousin is coming over
which will be interesting
my uncle is chatting to me right now
and my music in my room is blaring and i can hear it up here in the kitchen
school was blaaaaaaah lik normal
i like some different people
but this time its a secret
cuz thanks to olivia and chels one of the guys probably knows now (if he didnt before)
so he's off the list
time for a change
and im tired of being boy crazy...
for once they're not all i'm gonna talk about
i'd rather not
its my new years resolution
i have show choir from 3-7 tomorrow which means no mutual for meg
bummer


PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!
<3 hearts all around <3

1 comments:

nancy said...

hey love this!!! Thanx